Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thoughts on vermin.

Bureaucrats make living in this world a painstaking misery. I wish I could retire to a cabin near Kajaani and only resurface for Hesburger every now and then, but apart from those visits avoid 'the others' at all costs.

'Kafka-esque' is the word I am looking for.

This I plastered on Facebook in a wee moment of weakness.
The following comments on this post made by me, were not plastered on Facebook but i feel a need to plaster them.... somewhere. So here we go.

@Hesburger ! Hi, if you're listening: I love your fries! They're the best in the whole wide world. They bring me back to the land of the living, and I don't care what anybody else says when I say: You're the best. Will you hire me? Can I be your publicist and spread the word about your fries and everything else? Now that's a load I am willing to carry. I am working for pictures now, and they don't taste as good as fries.

I just spent the very rest of my savings calling to a country that should have been extinct and below the sea, but unfortunately is still there, with their 16something billion whining people. No progress was made, what so bleeping ever, and I don't care if I am writing in a passive. Is now the time to ask the Germans a favor?

Stop flooding my inbox with notifications that you 'received my request, and will respond within three working days'. Just get the fucking job done before Friday please and thank you, otherwise I'll feel an urge of necessity to get over there and hunt your ass down with a blowtorch.


The reason for these tirades are, that I spent all my day and cash trying to get something done. The result was, that it did not get done. It is, in fact, now an even bigger mash of paper and more paper, and people avoiding clear communication at all cost. When they need to form a bridge to a neighboring department, they dig a trench instead and sort of crawl until they hit their head, and then it's time for coffee. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.