Sunday 23 November 2014

Kaljanpaska

Maybe now's a good time to throw in a quick introduction, done the proper way. It might explain the stream of China paraphernalia, cheap dresses and complaints about winter being too damn dark.

I lived in China for little over two years, worked as a model (Here you can read some background and prepare yourself for an array of, let's say, 'colorful' stories) whilst studying.

Swapping Beijing's excitement (the jobs, the drama, the Mojito man) for Finland a few months back was a bit of a culture shock, but I'm adapting accordingly. And learning Finnish. I still like snow, but ask me again in February.

My hobbies include an array of things, many of which I don't know how to share with the folks around me (ever had a conversation about mushroom collecting? Discussing Diana Vreeland and how awesome she was/is? Finding ways to make windmills out of wood?) so I figure I put them here and make more room inside my brain for more gibberish (there cannot be enough gibberish).

So, strap in, and get ready for Mojito man anecdotes, stew recipes and beauty editorials from outer space. It'll all be on here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.