Thursday 27 November 2014

to fizzle or to Bang?


I've had bangs for most of my life, as (or as my mom would argue) it would make my tiny narrow head seem more normal shaped. My mommy-biggest dearest would call a fringeless-face a 'bare-ass head', so that was possibly another motivation for me to keep my fringe. 


When I was little the fringe bothered me, then it became my statement (partly also because of Lanvin FW 2010), and after that it was just this thing that was a part of my forehead - always there. The Thing that would not leave. 


Currently though I am in the process of growing my bangs out. This decision came hand in hand with growing my entire hair out as I had it very short for a while.  I suspect 'them' throwing short haired girls in front of rapidly moving objects though (But everyone looks so alike and so dull and so bimbo-esque with their perfectly styled long plastic curls... and then here I come marching in with my toilet brush hairdo big_smilebig_smile)


My hair is very fine, so having my full fringe growing together with the rest will  - hopefully- give me a bit more volume. Only thing is, now I have these baby hairs at the front popping up like antennas, and impossible to tame down. Except when I decide to cut my bangs back. But then how will I continue to plot with outer space?Which brings us to.....



The Saturday Night dance-off! :D 


Fuse ODG feat. Wyclef Jean - Antenna




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.