Friday 21 November 2014

On how to get started by not starting at all and simply staring out of the window while poking a stuffed hedgehog.

I once had a blog, a pretty awesome one. and then I moved to China, no longer able to maintaining it (mainly because of this). I suppose it still floats around somewhere in Hyperspace, don't look for it though. And even if you find it, it's in Dutch. So...

Anyways. The amount of gibberish that goes around in my brain is enormous. Kind of like the great swirl of garbage (the Eighth Continent) in the Pacific Ocean. The gibberish needs to exit the system, just like the Pacific Garbage Continent (Yet here at the Daily Doris we firmly believe that procrastination is a virtue...). So I figure I put it all here, instead of bugging my better looking half or worse - random people on the bus.

If I keep this up, I can tell people that I have my own newspaper, and how cool is that? If things really take off, I could even get it to print, become a lumberjack, revive the collapsed paper industry... and then we got a stew going! Stubb will thank me for saving the nation!

We're not there yet, though, but a start is a start, amiright? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.